0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 8, 2010 12:11 AM by Amit_Saini_IE

How to Access Open Office Service Manager From AIR through Remoting?

Amit_Saini_IE

Dear Friends,

I am mid of a critical part of my project where i need to access the Open Office "Impress" files and later dislpay the slide show for the same. I have a code in java to which if we run as java application independtly it starts the Service Manager and allows us to Run Slide Show but when i tried to run the Java class as a remote service and access it through my " AIR 2.0 Beta " code it shows me the following error. The Remoting and Java code are working fine as independent but not the combination.

Please see the error below and HELP me out, Thanks in advance !!!!!

ERROR:

[RPC Fault faultString="com/sun/star/uno/XComponentContext" faultCode="Server.Processing" faultDetail="null"]
      at mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::faultHandler()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AbstractInvoker.as:220]
      at mx.rpc::Responder/fault()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc \Responder.as:53]
      at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/fault()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\ rpc\AsyncRequest.as:103]
      at NetConnectionMessageResponder/statusHandler()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\pro jects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\channels\NetConnectionChannel.as:569]
      at mx.messaging::MessageResponder/status()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\ rpc\src\mx\messaging\MessageResponder.as:222]

Regards,

Amit