Exit

RoboHelp 7 Training

Participant ,
Feb 08, 2010 Feb 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Has anyone facilitated any RH7 training? If so,

-- how much did you charge for the training?

-- did you provide novice, intermediate or advanced training?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 08, 2010 Feb 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lakisha,

Are you thinking of providing training courses or do you need training yourself?

Most good trainers will provide courses tailored to your needs and the cost will depend on the number of candidates and the length of the course.

And most trainers will provide training at all levels, again depending on your needs.

If you haven't done so already, you can get a lot of information from the search engines by typing 'robohelp training'. If you are looking for training, let us know where you are located and I'm sure people will pipe in with recommendations.

Kind Regards

Craig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 09, 2010 Feb 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi CraigCC,

Someone was asking me about giving them RH7 training for two days, and I was wondering what I should charge them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp