I have a local install of CFMX7.0.2 on Mac OSX as well as a
Flex Builder instance running as a plugin for Eclipse 3.2 (because
FB2 doesn't install with Eclipse 3.3). Now, I've been trying a demo
app (very simple) that was from a tutorial on Lynda.com titled
"Calling ColdFusion components as remote objects".
I thought I finally got everything right...
1) Made Sure I had CF 7.0.2
2) Made Sure I had FB 2 on Eclipse as a plug-in because I
heard others had issues running FB 2 stand-alone
3) Had all my application/document paths setup to point to
the actual 'localhost:8500' directory of CF
4) Had my "Additional Compiler Arguments" setup as (-services
5) Had my CFC & MXML paths setup as expected
6) Punched my desktop, spit on my monitor and cried in my