1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 9, 2010 8:00 PM by dougtimber

menu buttons dropping letters on Internet Explorer

dougtimber

I received a screen shot from a client who was previewing their site using Internet Explorer.  It seems that the menu bar is dropping some of the letters on some of the buttons (not all of them).  I tried adding space between the button and the vertical line which acts as a divider (shift - front slash).  But that didn't work.  Any suggestions?  Could it be the font (Papyrus) that I used?  If it is the font, what's the quick fix for changing the font since they're already buttons?

Here's a screen shot of the problem and a screen shot of what it should look like.

Thanks.

Doug

• 1. Re: menu buttons dropping letters on Internet Explorer
          dougtimber Level 1

I changed the font from Papyrus to Arial expecting that this would fix the problem once I noticed that Papyrus is not supported as an embedded font, however, I'm still getting this problem in Internet Explorer.  There are other areas where the text simply cuts off the last line in a paragraph, or it cuts the final sentence in half so only the top of the letters are showing.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks.

Doug