• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you resize a logo after adding it using the TOC Information import photo feature?

Feb 09, 2010 Feb 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I import a photo from the TOC / Info button/ Photo ... button/ zoom to 200 % feature does not seem to enlarge the image.  The image as a result is far too small, which when published is above the TOC information on the left.

Can you help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I think you will have the best results by simply adjusting the image size prior to using it in the TOC. The optimum size is 60px X 60px. So use an image editing application to create the image you desire at that specific size and use that.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've resized the image to no avail.  Acutally the image is much larger than the suggested 60 px x 60 px.

Is there a way to create a widget or a Flash element to make this logo appear larger in the upper left of the TOC?  I can do some limited things in Flash 8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

can you add screenshots and version details (OS and Captivate)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a.png

b.png

Captivate 9, 54 bit

First picture is what the output looks like and we need this image much large

Second picture is where we inserted the image

Thanks Eric, really appreciate it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question.  We need our company logo to display larger at the top of the TOC and can't find out how to do this in Captivate 8.  Any help would be appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I think this is the biggest it can be.

In the support file it does not say what is the maximum size Create a table of contents (TOC) with Adobe Captivate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate doesn't currently offer any flexibility in this area.  The image at the top of the TOC only ends up being very small and there are no configuration options whatsoever.

I suggest you log an enhancement request with Adobe about this.  Articulate Storyline's player allows for much better presentation of company logos and branding.  The Skin and TOC haven't really been improved significantly for many versions now. Captivate needs to lift its game in this particular area.  Hopefully if more developers ask for enhancements, the Captivate team will respond.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI,

I agree, there are needs of enhancements in several areas like the skin. I tried to use tutorials on making my own using Adobe Flash without great results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources