4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 10, 2010 9:44 AM by override25

    What is this design called?


      I apologize if this has been answered before, but I don't know what to search.

      I want to know what a design of this type is called.

      example www.hondahookup.com

      It has multiple columns that change size with the browser. It also "floats"? as in you can see the boxes slide apart slightly when the browser size is changed.

      Specifically, I'm just looking for a term or name to search so that I can figure out how to build my own.

      Optimistically, if anyone has a tutorial they can link me to (I run CS4), I would greatly appreciate it, but honestly I can deal with just what the layout is called.

      Thanks to all who respond.