0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 9, 2010 5:26 PM by jason_y

cfgridcolumn sorting question

jason_y Level 1

Hi,

I currently have a <cfgrid> with a bunch of <cfgridcolumns>. It is bound to a cfc file, so the <cfgridcolumns> would be a column of the recordset obtained from the cfc. I was wondering how would I make it so that if I click on a column, it sorts by another column in the query. Below is the code I have. For example, the last cfgridcolumn has the name set to PercentProfit and if I click on it, it will sort by this column. I want to make it sort by another column.

<cfform name="moneyLost">
            <cfgrid name="moneyLostGrid"
              format="HTML"
              pagesize="30"
              selectMode="Row"
              colHeaders="true"
              colHeaderBold="yes"
              width="800"
              stripeRows="yes"
              stripeRowColor="efefef"
              appendKey="no"
              bind="cfc:cfc/qry_getmoneylost.grabmoneylost(
                 {cfgridpage},
                 {cfgridpagesize},
                 {cfgridsortcolumn},
                 {cfgridsortdirection},
                 {startdate},
                 {enddate},
                 {DispensingPharmacyID}
                 )"
             >

<!--- <cfgridcolumn name="CustomerOrderID" header="Customer Order ID" width="150"> --->
             <cfgridcolumn name="CustomerOrderID" header="Order ID" href="order_details_url" width="75" select="no" target="_blank">
             <cfgridcolumn name="ShippingInvoiceID" header="Shipping ID" width="75">
             <cfgridcolumn name="Pharmacy_Name" header="Pharmacy" width="175">
             <cfgridcolumn name="TotalRevenues" header="Total Revenues" width="100">
             <cfgridcolumn name="TotalCosts" header="Total Costs" type="numeric" width="100">
             <cfgridcolumn name="TotalProfity" header="Total Profit" width="125">
             <cfgridcolumn name="PercentProfit" header="Percent Profit" width="150" type="numeric">

</cfgrid>
            </cfform>

Sincerely,

Jason