2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 10, 2010 6:59 PM by Merle Peek

Another Tabbed Panel Problem

Merle Peek

I have inserted three image shows into a Three Tab Panel. The first show appears without a border which is what I want. But the second and third shows when clicked on appear with a narrow border on both sides. These borders appeared after I created a second Three Panel Tab on another page of the same site. I assume that the padding that I've added on the new Three Tab Panel is affecting the appearance of the first Three Tab Panel.

How do I make the new Three Tab Panel not affect the first Three Tab Panel?

These pages can be seen at:

http://www.dcarchts.com/projects.html

and by clicking on "For The Complete Project List Click Here," you can see the second Three Tab Panel.

I am using Dreamweaver CS4 on a Mac running OS 10.6.2

Thanks,

Merle

• 1. Re: Another Tabbed Panel Problem
          370H55V Level 4

In your spry assets CSS, have you tried editing this:

.TabbedPanelsContent {
               height: 300px;
               width: 550px;
               overflow: auto;
               background-color: #FC9;
               padding-top: 0px;
               padding-right: 0px;
               padding-bottom: 0px;
               padding-left: 6px;

down to 545 to see if it removes the side borders?
          1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Another Tabbed Panel Problem
            Merle Peek Level 1

Well, that's interesting. I did as you suggested and lowered the width to 545, and the border on the right side disappeared. The border was still on the left side, so I thought, try another 5 pixels and maybe that one will disappear as well. No such luck. Not only did it not disappear but scroll bars appeared across the bottom of the panel which is, of course, totally unacceptable in this situation.

The problem seems to be with the 6 pixels of padding that I added so that the lists on the second Projects page would not be slap dab against the left border. I'd actually like to have more padding than 6, but when I put in more than 6 it really screws up the page with the image shows. What I'd like to know is how to make the Spry Assets CSS page-specific instead of site-specific.

Then I would be able to have no padding on the image show page, and padding on the definition list page.

Any ideas?

thanks,

Merle