Sorry for necro, but I have found no answer. Anyone have any idea how I could accomplish this?
It would make for a cool flash-based drawing application, but I can't find out any way to accomplish separate line-styles other than possibly going to a different frame and pulling everything from the previous frame.
1 person found this helpful
- Make a button that lets you erase things on click, rather than clearing the screen.
- this is not easy and is difficult to implement
- Draw lines of different colours/thickness
- this is easy. just do the obvious.
- Have the Flash output a code for the drawing (similar to Punk-o-Matic 1/2) and be able to put it into the Flash in a text form to have it output the picture. (Thus allowing sharing of pictures).
- this is tedious.
Could I array the last 100 lineTo's atleast and have an undo button? That might be handy, but I'm not too sure how lineTo works exactly. It's an interesting function, and I already did the color/thickness settings, but I'm working on sliders for the RGB atm.
what you can do is create a different movieclip to apply each lineTo and keep an array of the movieclips. that way you can remove the movieclips to erase a particular line segment.