1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 23, 2007 12:48 PM by Newsgroup_User

Rotating YouTube Videos

MCInteractive
      I have a client that would like to a daily :30 - :45 video promotional announcement on their website. Now the video will change daily and will be running at specific times (Ex: a video will run until 7pm a certain evening and then a new one will begin at 7:01pm and run until 7pm the next day, etc.)

The client would like to upload all his videos (which would be done in batches) to YouTube so he can do it from his computer at his leisure.

Is there a way to do this. I know the way to this with images...didn't know if it would be the same concept.

Thanks in advance for your help.
        • 1. Re: Rotating YouTube Videos
          Level 7
          On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 17:05:20 +0000 (UTC), "MCInteractive"
          <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote:

>I have a client that would like to a daily :30 - :45 video promotional
          >announcement on their website. Now the video will change daily and will be
          >running at specific times (Ex: a video will run until 7pm a certain evening and
          >then a new one will begin at 7:01pm and run until 7pm the next day, etc.)
          >
          > The client would like to upload all his videos (which would be done in
          >batches) to YouTube so he can do it from his computer at his leisure.
          >
          > Is there a way to do this. I know the way to this with images...didn't know if
          >it would be the same concept.
          >
          > Thanks in advance for your help.

Since you know how to do it with images, you probably know you can
          rotate text.

Find a script and rotate the text that embeds each video.