1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 16, 2010 11:57 AM by vttoltal

shockwave flash crashing on IE Chrome Firefox

katcoh

Ok i am having issues of playin games on facebook and watching videos on Livestream and even live preaching my IE freezes up once i click to watch and chrome tells me shockwave flash crashed this has started happening recently since i downloaded the new update never had this happen before please help i would love to watch and plays games again

• 1. Re: shockwave flash crashing on IE Chrome Firefox
          vttoltal Level 2

I have been having the same issues with Google Chrome too. It usually happens when i have more than  one website loading a Flash Animation. Also, I experienced a lot of crashes due to my computer's processing speed(it is pretty old).

What kind of computer do you have? Is your graphics card suitable to play high-rendered video games(you must understand that now flash animations are getting more complex and heavier in terms of size and dynamics)/. What is the latest version of your flash software?

Another thing I would do is not having three different browsers. I usually stick to one. Also check if you have any kind of software that might be blocking programs from executing(such as ad-blockers, anitivirus etc.).

Hope this information helps,

Vicente Tulliano.