4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 15, 2010 2:34 AM by hans-g.

    Disjoint Images




      I think from previous posts what I am trying to do is called Disjoint Images - You know when you rollover a little image on the left and an enlargement of it happens in a frame on the right.  I have never done this before, so trying to get help on doing this.  When I go to the help viewer of Dreamweaver CS3 there are no help topics on this.  Can someone point me in the right direction for help tutorials etc on adding this feature to a web page?