2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 16, 2010 2:52 PM by Zen Seven

Compiling Modules with mxmlc - cannot find RSLs

Zen Seven Level 1

Hello,

I have a command line build script which compiles my flex application, which uses many modules. Here is its structure:

src/

app.mxml

login/

login.mxml

module1/

module1.mxml

module2/

module2.mxml

:
           :

There's nothing fancy about the script, it compiles the main app, and then about a dozen modules which are compiled against the app to ensure minimal size. The application compiles fine, however when I run it in the browser I receive 404 not found errors when I load the first module. The module is trying to load the textLayout_1.0.0.557.swf and osml_4.0.0.1222.swf from the local module directory (login/) instead of the root. It then tries a backup url (http://fpdownload.adobe.com/pub/swz/flex/4.0.0.12222/osmf_4.0.0.12222.swf) without finding it.

Here is the mxmlc command line:

mxmlc -load-externs=app.mxml -link-report linkReport-login.xml -source-path C:\Svn\App\Flash\App\Src -strict=true -output C:\Svn\App\www\flex\release\ -optimize=true C:\Svn\App\Flash\App\Src\login\login.mxml

An interesting thing to note is that if I try to compile a release build manually through the UI, everything works fine.

Anyone experience this issue or have a fix? Is there a command line option I'm missing?

Thanks for your time.