• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Set Focus to particular topic when open CHM file

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2007 Sep 01, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created the CHM file using robohelp but when I open that file the file opens the topic somewhere from the middle of the file. Everytime I open the file the focus goes to that topic only.

I have deleted that topic from my TOC, Saved the project and regenerated the CHM but still it goes to that topic even though its not showing in the TOC.

Is there any way where I can set the focus to particular topic so when I open CHM file the focus goes to that topic.

I am using robohelp for the first time and never worked with anyother Help authoring tool before.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

You don't say whether you are generating the help from the menu, the icon, or under Single Source Layouts in Project Manager (where you see your topics listed).

Go to Single Source Layouts and double click the HTML help option. You will see the default topic is listed there. You can change it to whichever of your topics you want.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you Peter..
It helped me solve my question....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp