1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 20, 2010 12:52 AM by Mylenium

    What Text Effect Is This?

    mediaman54 Level 1



      This video is one of my favorite text effects,

      but I can't seem to find it in the presets using Adobe Bridge,

      even though that's where I probably found it the first time.


      I have it on a layer in a project,

      but I can't seem to recreate it or save it as an effects preset.


      Does anyone know what it's called, what folder it's in,

      or a clue as to how to recreate it or save it?