5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 1, 2007 1:29 PM by Newsgroup_User

flex Tree help

nintendofanboy8
      is there anyway to turn off the the mouse over highlighting when highlighting records( u know how when u mouse over record it highlights it blue) I need to turn this off but cant find the method.

ne help would be great, i am having problems with it as i populated my mxtree with xml data and some data gets is duplicated(intentionally) when I mouse over the data it highlights the duplicate data further down the tree and not the moused over data(another flex querk that will probably takeme hours or days to figure out), I need to turn it off until i figure out how to fix it.
        • 1. Re: flex Tree help
          Wen.VA
          <mx:Style>
          .myTree {
          useRollOver: false;
          }
          </mx:Style>

<mx:HTTPService id="sdk" url="dataSource/mainMenu01.xml" resultFormat="e4x" result="sdkLoaded();" fault="dataLoadError();" />
          <mx:Panel width="100%" height="100%" title="Membership Database">
          <mx:Tree id="compLibTree" width="30%" height="100%" styleName="myTree" showRoot="false" labelField="@label"/>
          </mx:Panel>
          </mx:Application>
          • 2. Re: flex Tree help
            Wen.VA Level 1
            .myTree {
            }

<mx:HTTPService id="sdk" url="dataSource/mainMenu01.xml" resultFormat="e4x" result="sdkLoaded();" fault="dataLoadError();" />
            <mx:Tree id="compLibTree" width="30%" height="100%" styleName="myTree" showRoot="false" labelField="@label"/>
            • 3. Re: flex Tree help
              Level 7
              .myTree {
              }

<mx:HTTPService id="sdk" url="dataSource/mainMenu01.xml"
              resultFormat="e4x" result="sdkLoaded();" fault="dataLoadError();" />
              <mx:Tree id="compLibTree" width="30%" height="100%" styleName="myTree"
              showRoot="false" labelField="@label"/>

• 4. Re: flex Tree help
                Wen.VA Level 1
                .myTree {
                }

• 5. Re: flex Tree help
                  Wen.VA Level 1
                  I would use styles to turn off the mouse over. Use useRollOver as the stylename. See the following example:

.myTree {
                  }

HTP
                  wen