5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2010 1:15 AM by jportx

    how to make the effect of the tape going bad?


      Remember the days of video cassette tapes.  Sometimes when watching a favorite movie, static horizontal lines run through the screen image?  I'd like to re-create that effect but I have no idea what that's called, so it's making researching it hard to do.


      Does anyone know what this effect is called?  Or could share how to make this effect?


      Thanks so much!