20 Replies Latest reply on Feb 21, 2010 4:05 PM by shooternz

Exporting with Adobe Media Encoder

nw316 Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to read up more about the AME and am not finding what I need.  Can anyone tell me, is it necessary to render my video sequence before exporting media?  Some tutorials I've watched appear to not have done so.  Was wondering if rendering first was only necessary for exporting to tape.  Same question applies to sending to Encore via dynamic link.  Finally, I use the Sony HDR-CX100 camcorder which my Premiere does not recognize - any solution?  It would be great to be able to export to tape using it.

Thanks,

Don

Also - I have been experiencing a great deal of system crashes using AME and missed a very beg deadline last Thurs.  Was so frustrating - love Premiere but... have not figured out why.  I use WinVISTA, 3.2 Ghz processors - quad core, 8 GB RAM, NIVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT video card, SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio and also Realtek High Definition Audio.

Finally, I've read that most of the project setting can not be changed once created, rather than scratch disks.  Is there a way to do so via the project manager?

Thanks,

Don