1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 22, 2010 1:24 AM by Omke Oudeman RSS

Transparency in thumbnails and images

chirp88 Community Member

Is there a way to get Bridge to show the transparency on files? I thought this would be automatically built-in, but maybe not? When I browse a folder of png files they all have white backgrounds on them even though the actual files have transparent backgrounds. Do I have to enable transparent backgrounds somewhere? I can't find any option to do that.

• 1. Re: Transparency in thumbnails and images
          Omke Oudeman Community Member

Unfortunately it is not possible to show a transparent background other then

white, There have been more issues about it in this forum and you also might

want to add a feature request for.

Only I don't know if it is possible at all, I remember trying to find out if

other app's that are showing thumbs can do so and I can't recall one that

did show transparence backgrounds, some convert to black some to white.

Is there a way to get Bridge to show the transparency on files? I thought this

would be automatically built-in, but maybe not? When I browse a folder of png

files they all have white backgrounds on them even though the actual files

have transparent backgrounds. Do I have to enable transparent backgrounds

somewhere? I can't find any option to do that.