2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2010 12:10 PM by brightbelt

Templates seem to partially update pages - I have to re-save pages

brightbelt Level 1

Hi,

I'm on DW CS4 (intel Mac). I've got a rather large site and it's my only professional site account I've done (which was a long time ago - I was terrible at design then).

Anyways, I've had this site in DW CS3 (now in CS4) and it seemed to do fine. It had templates from when I started this on Frontpage.

Now, when I update templates, they look like they update all the pages and they seem to, but when I view them online, the changes in navigation don't go through and I actually have to go re-save the pages individually and re-put the pages online again manually. THEN, I see the changes and I still often have to refresh the page to do so.

The changes I'm making are in CSS rollovers with images navigation. In IE (I think in all versions, except IE 5 which I don't have), the spaces between these images come out small, so I have to correct them by changing the height property in my CSS. THEN, as a result of that, the buttons look Too far spread out in Firefox and Safari.

Is there a compromise on this maybe? Here's the site:

http://www.westwindentertainment.com

I appreciate any feedback on how to get a more consistent look across browsers.

Many Thanks, Frank B.