1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 12, 2008 2:03 PM by Newsgroup_User

Music Player problems

artdisco
      Hi there, this is my first time on the forum so sorry for my lack of knowledge in advance. I just have a small problem (I hope). I am currently making a new website for my band and for the music player I was hoping to use the player from our myspace page, so that it's the same. I found the code for it no problem by viewing the source, and all seemed fine from my laptop, but I went to check it on my desktop and the player never loads, it just leaves a blank space. At first I thought it may be because I hadn't installed something, but all the players work when I go to actual myspace.
      Does anyone have any idea what is wrong?
      If you need me to give anymore info just say and I'll post it up.
      Hope someone can help.
        • 1. Re: Music Player problems
          Level 7
          a URL to your page would be helpful.

--Nancy O.
          Alt-Web Design & Publishing
          www.alt-web.com

"artdisco" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:g7stho$9ta$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          > Hi there, this is my first time on the forum so sorry for my lack of
          knowledge
          > in advance. I just have a small problem (I hope). I am currently making a
          new
          > website for my band and for the music player I was hoping to use the
          player
          > from our myspace page, so that it's the same. I found the code for it no
          > problem by viewing the source, and all seemed fine from my laptop, but I
          went
          > to check it on my desktop and the player never loads, it just leaves a
          blank
          > space. At first I thought it may be because I hadn't installed something,
          but
          > all the players work when I go to actual myspace.
          > Does anyone have any idea what is wrong?
          > If you need me to give anymore info just say and I'll post it up.
          > Hope someone can help.
          >