3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 9, 2007 10:56 AM by stevelee24

Text option feilds

stevelee24
      I am trying to add option fields for my paypal add to cart buttons.
      My first add to cart button is fine and the option fields are below the text like I want.
      I copied the exact same code in to the other paypal buttons but now the option fields are above the text.
      To see what I mean go to
      http://studio-6-design.50webs.com/
      The click contact us to see the page
      Any help would be much appreciated
      Cheers
        • 1. Re: Text option feilds
          Level 7
          stevelee24 wrote:

> I am trying to add option fields for my paypal add to cart buttons.
          > My first add to cart button is fine and the option fields are below the text
          > like I want.
          > I copied the exact same code in to the other paypal buttons but now the option
          > fields are above the text.
          > To see what I mean go to
          > http://studio-6-design.50webs.com/
          > The click contact us to see the page
          > Any help would be much appreciated
          > Cheers

You need to first of all get the top select boxes in the correct place.
          At the moment your 'select' box is outside of the <form> tag and IT MUST
          go inside of the <form> tag for the correct options to be chosen and
          processed.

You need to be prepared to go into code view to sort this out as its
          quite meessy at the moment.

In design view click on the 'options' drop box 'Queens Guard'....hold
          down the 'shift' key on your computer and select the 'size' box. The two
          boxes should now be selected. Switch to 'code' view...click the little
          icon in to top left corner of design view window.

You should see the code for the boxes you have just selected in design
          view highlighted in code view. Scroll down a bit if you don't.

Cut the code, then scroll down until you see the orange text which says
          <form target="paypal" at the end of that line you will see the text
          'method="post">

Place you cursor after the > and paste in the code that you previously
          selected and cut.

You now have one button and options in the correct order and place.

Go back into design view and insert your cursor into the cell that the
          option/size boxes are in. Then click onto the last <td> tag in the row
          of tags along the bottom of the screen. Switch back to code view. You'll
          see the whole of that section of code highlighted.

You need to select it and copy it BUT DO NOT select the opening <td> or
          closing </td>. Youll need to click outside the code and reselect from
          <div align="right"><form target="paypal".......to.........</form></div>

You should now have the copied code. All you need to do now is to drop
          it into the correct places. Repeat the process......go back into design
          view.....insert your cursor into the cell where you need it to appear
          for 'St James' and paste it. REMOVE any code in the cell before you do
          or select it and paste the new code in its place.

Its so much easier if you know your way about code view.

• 2. Re: Text option feilds
            stevelee24 Level 1
            thanks for your reply, for some reason my design view is all distorted and i cant see or edit anything in it.
            im not really up on the codes or anything and im having trouble getting the code right so that my option boxes appear under my text and in order.

if someone who knows more about code view could put the codes in order for me and paste it here so i can just paste them in to the right tables and change the values myself i would very much appreiate that as ive been trying to solve this for 2 days with no success.
            thanks alot
            • 3. Re: Text option feilds
              stevelee24 Level 1
              its ok got it done, just needed abit of playing around