1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 25, 2010 2:44 PM by kglad

    Is this effect done in Flash

    Daniel Leavey

      Take a look at the first couple of frames in the following video. Elements in the images seem to be standing apart from each other, rather than flat,
      as they would be in a normal photograph (the people in the crowd scene, for example). You often see this effect used on old black and white images in presentations or documentaries on the History channel. In some WW One documentaries, you'll see soldiers going over the top of a trench and the men closest to the camera appear to be on a different plane than those further into the field.


      I'd like to know how this effect is accomplished, and if it's done in Flash or Photoshop. Are there any tutorials available on creating this effect?