1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 6, 2007 8:58 AM by Newsgroup_User

Freezing & Upload Issues

fourthleaf Level 1
      I have been having two issues with Dreamweaver over the last week.

First - it freezes after one upload, any time of file. One goes fine and then the next time I try to upload it just gets "caught". The upload box comes up, but never goes anywhere and it's unsuccessful. Seems like the only way to fix it is to shut down and restart. (Which I usually have to do because all of Dreamweaver then freezes.)

Also, the files that I did upload are not showing live. They show in the remote server has having been uploaded, but when I try to view the files on-line, they do not appear. I have refreshed, cleared my cache, everything... but the files are not updated or uploaded.

Any ideas?

• 1. Re: Freezing & Upload Issues
          Level 7
          On Thu, 6 Sep 2007 12:51:09 +0000 (UTC), "fourthleaf"
          <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote:

>I have been having two issues with Dreamweaver over the last week.
          >
          > First - it freezes after one upload, any time of file. One goes fine and then
          >the next time I try to upload it just gets "caught". The upload box comes up,
          >but never goes anywhere and it's unsuccessful. Seems like the only way to fix
          >it is to shut down and restart. (Which I usually have to do because all of
          >Dreamweaver then freezes.)
          >
          > Also, the files that I did upload are not showing live. They show in the
          >remote server has having been uploaded, but when I try to view the files
          >on-line, they do not appear. I have refreshed, cleared my cache, everything...
          >but the files are not updated or uploaded.
          >
          > Any ideas?
          >
          >
          I would try a different server, maybe that one is choking.