2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 26, 2010 9:48 AM by OctRita

Check box to make field visable or hidden

OctRita

On the attached form, the paragraph between #4 and 5 there is a text field that the end users would like to be an optional part of the paragraph. I previously posted this question to the Acrobat Windows area and it was suggested that I include a check box to make the text field visable or hidden. The check box itself cannot be visable with the document is printed. I would really appreciate help getting both the check box and the text field scripted so that it will work correctly. Thank you for your help!

Clarification...the text box can show on the form but the option would be to have the text print or not.

• 1. Re: Check box to make field visable or hidden
          OctRita Level 1

Okay, I figured most of this out myself (amazingly simple actually), however there is a glitch tht I can't figure out and need your expertise. When the check box is checked the text field disappears...PERFECT! If they want the text field to reappear is there a way to do that? On the General Tab in Properties, the Form Field under Common Properties changes to Hidden (when the check box is checked) and I can't figure out how to set it up to change back when the box is unchecked. Help Please!  Thanks so much.

• 2. Re: Check box to make field visable or hidden
            OctRita Level 1

So this a pay for service? I received a private message offering to create if for me for a "small fee". I'm confused, I thought this was a community forum to help Adobe Acrobat users. No?