2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 10, 2007 7:48 PM by ab1301

No scroll with components with 100% layout

JavierShLf
      I've imported a project depeloped in Flex Builder 2.0 into Flex Builder 3.0. I have mxml components based con canvas whose layout is 100% width and 100% heigth. When I open one of these components in Flex Builder 3 there is no scroll bars in the design view, so there's no way to work with the controls that not fit en the view window. This doesn't hapend with Flex Builder 2.0.

Thank you
        • 1. Re: No scroll with components with 100% layout
          sharonma Level 1
          Hi JavierShLf,

Have you tried setting the Design area of design view to bigger? There's a "Design area" dropdown on the document toolbar. (If you don't see it, try maximizing the MXML editor by double-clicking on the file tab of the MXML file.) You can then enter the size of design area you want by selecting "Custom size...".

thanks,
          Sharon
          • 2. Re: No scroll with components with 100% layout
            ab1301 Level 1
            Speaking of this, the design area dropdown seems to disappear randomly for no apparent reason. I've never actually seen it disappear, so I don't know what's causing it, I just know that when I open a file its there, then if I work on it for more than 5 minutes or something its gone, and I have to close the file and reopen it to bring it back. I can't figure out why the dropdown would just disappear, and its frustrating to have to close and reopen a file everytime I want to resize the design area.