1 2 Previous Next 46 Replies Latest reply on Dec 29, 2010 7:45 AM by the_wine_snob

Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP

rumiya@cox.net Level 1

Hi, I am running Adobe Premiere 8 on Windows XP 32 bit and I keep running into an error message that says Elements 8 is low on system memory.  Usually shortly after the program crashes and closes.  I've done some searching and the only fix I have found have been for Vista and 7 users but not for XP.  I am using a ATI Radeon HD 4670 graphics card and I have 4 gigs of RAM in the computer.  Any help in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

• 1. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

It's probably related to your source video.

What type of camcorder did your video come from?

Is there a red line above your clips on the timeline? Press Enter so that the program can render them.

And, if you're using photos, ensure that they are no larger than 1000x750 pixels at 72 ppi.

• 2. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
            rumiya@cox.net Level 1

Video came from an Flip Video HD Ultra with the file type being mp4.  I'll try the rendering thing and see if that works however does that have any effect on the memory usage?

Thanks

• 3. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
              nealeh Level 5

This should help - How can I edit video from a Flip camera?

Cheers,
              --
              Neale
              Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

• 4. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                the_wine_snob Level 9

"Resources" are both RAM and also Virtual Memory. When one is running low, the chances are good, that some other programs and Processes are stealing these. This ARTICLE will give you some tips for getting your computer set up for an editing session.

Hope that this helps,

Hunt

• 5. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                  SimRob123

Hi,

I am running Adobe Premiere Elements 8 on a Dell XPS Studio 9100 with Intel i7 processor and 9GB of RAM using Windows 7 64 bit.

I have upgraded the graphics card driver (ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series) to the latest version and Premiere Elements to 8.01.

I have disabled auto rendering and auto analyzer. I have turned off the anti virus.

After I open my project, memory usage is about 3.5 GB.  There is 5.5 GB Available.

When I render the project, I get the message Adobe Premiere Elements is running very low on system memory.

How come? There is plenty of memory available.

I have checked the page file and it is managed by windows and set to 9GB.

Anything I can set to le Adobe use more memory?

Note:

My real problem is that when I try to Burn a DVD, It crashes as soon as I hit the Disc button. Blue Screen of Death!!!!

I'm able to Burn a smaller project to Folder.

I removed the menu markers on my project, but it still crashes badly.

Should I try to fix the memory problem first or focus on the Burn DVD problem?

Thanks.

• 6. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                    the_wine_snob Level 9

First, did the article, linked above, not offer any help? Next, see this ARTICLE for some other memory/resource tips.

Now, a BSOD is a bad sign, and is more often hardware related. The link in this ARTICLE might be helpful to troubleshoot a BSOD. Note: that link is newer than the one in this next ARTICLE. Now, as I mentioned above, a BSOD is a serious issue. The most likely causes are:

• Heat build up
                    • RAM going/gone bad
                    • Powersupply unit improperly sized, going bad or connected incorrectly
                    • MoBo going/gone bad

This ARTICLE will give links to tools to test most of those items.

One additional hardware item, that can very negatively impact things is a lack of defragmented, free space on one's HDD's. This can be on the system HDD (C:\), the destination HDD for Export/Share, and/or the HDD with the Scratch Disks. Check each of your HDD's very carefully, and defrag often. Note: just launching PrE and loading a Project, requires about 20 - 30 GB of HDD space. When one performs an operation, like Burn to Disk, many large files are created - much larger than the destination folder and files, whether Burn to Disk, or Burn to Folder. It takes a lot of HDD space to edit video. I like to recommend about 60 GB of defragmented, free space, as that allows a nice "cushion." One can get by with less, but that pushes things on several levels, one being the wear and tear on the mechanics of the HDD's. Also, as one approaches 70% of capacity, the performances declines. The closer to capacity one gets, the greater the decline. HDD failures can occur, should one fill the drive up completely. Do not do that.

Good luck, and hope that something helps,

Hunt

• 7. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                      SimRob123 Level 1

Thanks Bill.

I have 500GB available on my PC.

I upgraded the graphics card driver to the latests version from the manufacturer.

I was able to burn to folder a very small project (40 seconds).

I downsized my project to 6 min and was able to burn it to folder once. (only once).

I downsized it to 3 min and it still crashed (BSOD).

Next I am going to downsize it again or maybe start a new project.

To get the project smaller, I just delete some clips from the sceneline. Is this the way to do it?

Questions:

1. Is Adobe Premiere Elements supposed to work fine on Windows 7 64-bits?

2. Can it take advantage of my 9GB of memory?

3. Should it work fine even if I have a single hard disk?

Thanks again.

• 8. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                        the_wine_snob Level 9

That BSOD is very troubling, as it often is related to hardware issues. I would do all that I could to address this first, as it will likely fix other issues too.

Many users are running PrE 9 on Win7-64, and the only real issues have been regarding the Win7-64 drivers. There are many hopes that the SP-1 update will fix those issues. Now, PrE 9 is only a 32-bit app., so it cannot address all of the RAM, but Win7 can certainly place other apps. and processes into it, if all is configured correctly.

A single HDD is not the ideal, but should only become a processing bottleneck, as several programs and processes vie for reads/writes. The ideal is to spread the I/O over about 3 physical HDD's. Two will work OK, but 3 is even better. Still, if one has the defragmented, free space to do the work, 1 should work, just slower, and with lags. This ARTICLE will give you some tips on I/O setup.

Perhaps look over this ARTICLE, and especially Black Viper's Win7 tuneup tips.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 9. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                          nealeh Level 5

Do you have still images in your project? If so have you resized them (no more than 1000x750 for StdDef, 2000x1500 HiDef) as described here: What resolution should my photos be in Premiere Elements?

Cheers,
                          --
                          Neale

• 10. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                            SimRob123 Level 1

Hi,

I have no still images on my project. In the troubleshooting process I cut my project to a 6 min video and was able to burn it to a folder. But only once!

Now I am down to a single 1 minute clip and it still fails. Since PrE 8 can't use my 9GB, I will try to deactivate a few services since it seems memory is a problem.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks again.

• 11. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                              Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

We can't help you unless we know what type of camcorder your video is coming from, how you got it into your computer and which settings you chose when you created  your Premiere Elements project.

Also, is there  a red line above your clips when you add them to your timeline? This is an indicator that youv'e either selected the wrong project settings or you need to render your video (press Enter) so that those red lines turn green.

Note that version 8, by the way, can not edit video from Flip camcorders. Version 9, however, can edit this type of video natively.

• 12. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                nealeh Level 5

I'd be inclined to ensure you have a backup of essential documents, photos, videos etc ... If you are seeing increased deterioration you may be heading towards a hardware failure (as Bill describes above) of some kind.

Cheers,
                                --
                                Neale

• 13. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                  the_wine_snob Level 9

Getting back to the BSOD, the first thing that I'd do to troubleshoot that is to turn OFF Reboot On Error (or similar syntax). Unfortunately, I cannot direct you to that setting in Win7, but feel certain that others with Win7 can. The reason for this is that with the default settings, when one gets a BSOD, the system will display the blue screen, but then quickly reboot. Instead, you will want to read that blue screen. Likely, most will be useless code, but there might be a useful tidbit in there too. Copy down anything that you can make ANY sense of, just in case you do get a clue. Then, you can manually reboot.

Next, look over this ARTICLE (do not think I posted its link yet). It gives you some tips on finding clues. Often, there is a breadcrumb trail, but you do need to be patient and dig for the crumbs.

Also, have a look at this ARTICLE. Though it's from the PrPro forum, there are things that might well be helpful to you with PrE.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 14. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                    nealeh Level 5

the_wine_snob wrote:

to turn OFF Reboot On Error (or similar syntax). Unfortunately, I cannot direct you to that setting in Win7, but feel certain that others with Win7 can.

1. press [Windows Key]+[Break]
                                    2. In left most bar "Advanced system settings".
                                    3. Select the Advanced tab in System Properties
                                    4. Select Settings in the "Startup and Recovery" section.
                                    5. Ensure "Automatically Restart" is unchecked.

There's probably faster ways to get to it, but above is what I use.

1.png

Cheers,
                                    --
                                    Neale

• 15. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                      the_wine_snob Level 9

Neale,

Just like I said, "someone will step up and give you exact instructions." I figured that you, or another, could and would do just that, but what I did not expect was the speed with which that info would come! Should have written, "give Neale about 2 mins. and he'll have a show-n-tell done for you."

Thank you, and my word, that WAS quick,

Hunt

PS - I need to read over your steps closely, as I'll soon be on Win7 and have SO much to learn.

• 16. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                        SimRob123 Level 1

Hi Steve,

Some of my clips come from a Canon Powershot SD1000 camera. They are .AVI. Most recent ones come from a Canon Powershot S90 camera. They are .MOV.   I dowloaded them on my PC using Adobe Photoshop Elements version 6 and 8.

I used the default settings when creating my project:  NTSC-DV-Standard 48 kHz.

When I add clips to the scene line, a red line appears on top, but then I render the clips using Enter. I turned off automatic rendering.

Before I try to burn a DVD, I make sure everything is rendered.

I noticed that I can change project preference "Device Control" to specify  Canon as device brand. Could it help?

Thanks.

• 17. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                          SimRob123 Level 1

Thanks Neale and Bill,

I disabled the automatic reboot and here what the BSOD says:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.

What should I check first? Any utility to help?

Thanks again.

• 18. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                            SimRob123 Level 1

Hi Y'all!

I have started a new project in a new directory. I intend to build it step by step and try to burn it each time I add a new clip.

Now I have a new behavior. When I drag a clip to the sceneline, I get a message asking me if I want to use SmartFix to fix quality problems.

Then the clip gets divided into multiple scenes. I did not have that when I build my first project.

Questions:

1. Does the original file (.AVI) get modified by PrE ?  (If so I will make copies specific to projects).

2. What causes my clip to be split into multiple scenes? Normal? Is this something I installed recently (like a new version of Quicktime)?

Can I do something to keep my clip in a single scene? Otherwise my sceneline gets very long.

Thanks.

Simon.

• 19. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                              the_wine_snob Level 9

Hello Simon,

I would be best to start a new thread on this, as it probably will not apply to the current thread on "low system memory."

My guess is that you have the AutoAnalyze feature turned on in Organizer, and it has tagged your AV files.

Since PrE is a non-destructive editor, the original files are not affected in any way. What one does in PrE will really be a series of links and instructions in an XML database. Those links and instructions only come into play, when you Export/Share. Then PrE reads the applicable data from those original files, processes that data, and then creates the new AV file that you Export/Share.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 20. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                                nealeh Level 5

What Anti-Virus software do you have? One of the recommendations from MS Technet is to temporarily disable your anti-virus software and see if the situation improves. If you are using McAfee then it is very possible that is the source of your problem. Also check out the other suggestions on the Technet page.

Cheers,
                                                --
                                                Neale

• 21. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                                  SimRob123 Level 1

Neale,

Thanks for the quick answer. I have McAFee indeed. I turned the real time scanning off but still have the same problem.

Should I uninstall it?

Any tool to check RAM?

Thanks.

• 22. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                                    the_wine_snob Level 9

For RAM testing, there are links in this ARTICLE. Seems they are down a bit in Harm's list. Plenty of other great, and necessary utilities in that piece, so do bookmark it - just in case.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 23. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                                      SimRob123 Level 1

Hi again!

It seems that even if people have "big" machines, they have to disable a few things to get PrE to work. The problem is that I don't know what background processes I can stop.

Here's the list of my processes, sorted by memory usage. Can anyone help me identify processes I can "safely" get rid of?

Here's the list:

MyProcesses1.png

MyProcesses2.png

• 24. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                                        nealeh Level 5

Re your Hard Disk - is it internal or external? Is NTFS format? Of that 500GB drive how much is free space? Make sure it is defragmented.

Before starrting to disable processes first create a system restore point. Then if anything goes wrong and your PC won't boot you can start in Safe Mode and restore your settings.

For a test I suggest you end all the processes with McAfee in the name and those with Dell and/or Datasafe in the name. Then try running PRE to see if that helps. Are you also running a virtual machine in your system? If so quit out of that as well. If it does help, then add them back in one at a time to see which one is bringing down PRE.

If it doesn't help something else you could try is to run msconfig.exe. On the Services tab tick the "Hide all Microsoft services" then select "Disable all". In the Startup tab select "Disable all". Then reboot your machine. What this will do is run a pure Microsoft environment - kind of midway between 'Safe Mode' and "Normal' operation. If that doesn't help I'm out of ideas.

Cheers,
                                                        --
                                                        Neale

• 25. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                                          SimRob123 Level 1

Neale,

My hard disk is a 1TB internal drive. There is currently 500GB of free space. Should this be enough?

I'll try disabling all McAfee and Dell/Datasafe processes.

How do I create as system restore point?

Thanks.

• 26. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                                            nealeh Level 5

That's plenty of space (providing it is not heavily fragmented).

In my W7 XP-Mode System Restore is as shown below. To create a point you run System Restore and choose whether to Restore from an earlier point, or Create a new point.

1.png

Cheers,
                                                            --
                                                            Neale

• 27. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                                              the_wine_snob Level 9

Right off the top, I would kill the various "search" processes. They can take CPU cycles, enact HDD reads and can even lock files. This ARTICLE will give you a little background. The Java Update Scheduler is also one that I would address. In the Java console, I have mine set to Notify only. I had it automatically update once, while Saving a large Photoshop file, and it blew up PS, and destroyed my file! That has been the only time in 20 years, that I had to trash my PS Prefs, something that many users seem to have to do at least quarterly. I have ALL updaters set to "notify," with NO downloading, or updateing, until I tell the program to do so. When one is editing, they do not want any program automatically updating - problems will occur.

I'll look over the other processes, to see if I can notice others, that are not really used, during video editing.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 28. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                                                SimRob123 Level 1

Bill,

When you talk about "search" processes, do you have examples? Do you see some in my list?

Is there a way to identify ALL updaters? Examples?

Thanks.

• 29. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                                                  SimRob123 Level 1

Hi,

What do we think of this solution? Allocating more memory to the applications:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/2441120#2441120

• 30. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                                                    the_wine_snob Level 9

I see processes like SearchIndexer, SearchProtocol, etc.

As for the updaters, there is no universal, global setting that I know of. I will go into each new program, that I install, and manually change the updating to manual, including Windows,, QT Player, Java (that one slipped by and nailed me), everything. I will then have to manually update, but I can do that, when I have nothing else going on with the computer.

Same for virus scans and spy sweeps - per my schedule, and not by some internal setting. I do not know if I will be editing at 10:00PM on a Friday night, or not. Same for my defragging app. I could set it to background, but will not do that, and I do not want the defragging scheduled either, 'cause I want to decide when I defrag. Normally, I will do this daily, when all else is done.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 31. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                                                      the_wine_snob Level 9

Though I do not have Win7 (still on XP-Pro SP3), I do a bit of that. I use the +3GB switch for XP on my workstation. Some have had bad luck with it on their systems, do make sure that if you invoke it, you have a plan and backups to easily boot without it. That has been replaced by better management in later OS's, and with 64-bit, even greater memory can be directly accessed. Note: 32-bit programs cannot take direct advantage of all that extra RAM, but the OS can, and can also spread things more efficiently.

As my 32-bit OS's has limits on the physical RAM, I do all that I can to help them out with Virtual Memory. First, I have a static Page File set, so that at bootup, the Page File is always set up near the beginning of the HDD, and I keep the HDD's defragged often. I have also found a performance boost, albeit a small one, by spreading my Page File over a couple of HDD's. My laptop has the Page File split over D:\ and E:\, with E:\ the primary (first) location.

Anything that one can do to free up RAM, and Virtual Memory, the better it will be to edit Video.

Good luck,

Hunt

PS - though I had seen that linked article, I had forgotten about it, but just linked it to my Virtual Memory article in Tips & Tricks. Thanks!

• 32. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                                                        SimRob123 Level 1

Hi!

I've been working hard. Here's an update.

I gave up on my first project. I started a new one, in a new directory. I tried to make sure my machine was as clean and lean as possible.

Here's a recap of what I did so far:

. Updated graphic card driver from the manufacturer's site

. Turned of PrE automatic rendering

. Turned off Adobe Auto Analyser

. Disabled Antivirus (McAfee)

. Disabled ScreenSaver

. Checked event viewer. Seems Ok.

. Disabled rxfiler.exe using a utility from tools.roxio,com

. Upgraded Quicktime from 7.6.8 to 7.6.9

. Ran memtest86 4.1 - Memory OK.

. Disabled windows indexing.

. Killed a few processes before each session: vid.exe (logitech), toaster.exe (Dell), jusched.exe (Javaupdate), dsupd.exe (dell), cocimanager.exe

. Executed BCDEDIT /SET INCREASEUSERVA 3072 to allocate more memory to the programs.

Before I start PrE 8, memory usage is 1.26 GB.

Then I added one clip at a time wiht a transition. Rendered the clips. Click on Share then disc. This is when the BSOD appeared in my first project.

After I would save the project under a new version and add a new clip and a transition. Each time, it seems that only the new clip has to be rendered.

Everything was fine with the first 13 clips. Timeline is about 26 minutes, memory usage 2.46 GB.

I did not have the "very low on system memory" message.

Then I closed PrE8 and made a copy of the project files on an external disk (and went for lunch).

When I came back I started PrE8 and reopened my project. I checked on the timeline to see If I had to render the videos. I was surpised to see that there

was a lot to render. I did, it took about 20 minutes. After that, I clicked on Share and Disk and guess what: BSOD!!!!!

Now, each time I open a version of my project (I have 12 of it), it seems I have to render almost all the timeline.

Questions:

1. Is it normal that I have to render almost every videos every time?

2. Could it be the fact that the rendering process is long (20 minutes) that PrE crashed badly (BSOD) when I try to burn a DVD?

3. Does it mean I have to create my video montage in a single session (never close PrE)?

4. Any suggestion on how I could recover from this situation and move forward with my project?

Thanks,

• 33. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                                                          nealeh Level 5

SimRob123 wrote:

Questions:

1. Is it normal that I have to render almost every videos every time?

No, but there have been a few other reports about similar behaviour.

SimRob123 wrote:

2. Could it be the fact that the rendering process is long (20 minutes) that PrE crashed badly (BSOD) when I try to burn a DVD

No. Twenty minutes is not nessesarily a long time.

SimRob123 wrote:

Questions:

3. Does it mean I have to create my video montage in a single session (never close PrE)?

Well you shouldn't have to. And from what you have described as soon as you try to Share it blows up.

SimRob123 wrote:

Questions:

4. Any suggestion on how I could recover from this situation and move forward with my project?

Do you get the BSOD if you use Burn to Folder?

Please take a photo of the BSOD (sufficient quality to read) and post it here.

Cheers,
                                                                          --
                                                                          Neale

• 34. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                                                            the_wine_snob Level 9

As mentioned earlier, a BSOD is a bad, bad sign. It is almost always hardware related, and the main culprits are below, and pretty much in this order:

1. Heat buildup, in CPU, or HDD's (have you installed SpeedFan? What are your temps?)
                                                                            2. RAM - going bad, or bad (this you have tested, and all reports OK)
                                                                            3. PSU - going bad, or bad, or improperly hooked up
                                                                            4. System drive - going bad

As heat is #1, that is where I would start.

If everything checks out OK, then see The Case of the Unexplained.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 35. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                                                              SimRob123 Level 1

Hi,

Here's an update. I read that I don't have to render a clip every time. There seems to be a problem with the line showing what part of the timeline has to be rendered (red or green line). I have learned how to set the work area on the timeline, so now I render only the clip that I've just added. Doing so, I was able to add a few more clips. If it BSODies, It seems I can reopen the project and continue, as long as I dont render large clips. This morning I was able to burn my project to folder. I am going to continue with this technique and see what happens.

As for the heat build up, I have dowloaded a monitor so I can post my result shortly.  What is the best way to check the hard drive?

I have not updated the driver for the Audio card. I noticed that when I render, one process regarding audio is using cpu. Should I try to update the driver?

Christmas is very soon, there is less time to complete my projects (I have 2).

Thanks greatly for you help!

• 36. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                                                                nealeh Level 5

SimRob123 wrote:

I have not updated the driver for the Audio card. I noticed that when I render, one process regarding audio is using cpu. Should I try to update the driver?

Yes. From the manufacturer's website.

Cheers,
                                                                                --
                                                                                Neale

• 37. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                                                                  SimRob123 Level 1

Thanks,

Since I might need a B plan soon, could I copy the project files on an other PC (my old XP), and burn the DVD there?

What would be the steps to accomplish this? (I already have PrE8 installed on that PC).

Copy the source videos? Copy all the project files? Render again? Burn.

Thanks.

• 38. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                                                                    the_wine_snob Level 9

The Copying of the Assets and the Project file (PREL) will accomplish that. Another way would be to use the Project Archiver to gather everything up for you.

I use external HDD to "migrate" Projects between computers, and they work very well. The trick here is to first use an external that has a fast enough connection, like FW-800, or eSATA. The next is to make sure that each external HDD is seen with the same drive letter, in each computer. This is done at the OS-level in each computer.

As PrE links to Assets via absolute Paths, if anything changes, like the drive letter, then PrE cannot find the Asset. It will ask, "Where is file ______?" and help you locate that Asset in its new Path/drive, and then will relink all used Assets in that folder. If one has more than one folder for the Project, PrE will then ask again, when it needs to be pointed at that new folder.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 39. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements 8 is low on system memory.  XP
                                                                                      SimRob123 Level 1

Hi,  I'd like to update my audio card drivers but not sure what to look for. In the Device Manager, under sound, video and game controller I see:

AMD High definition audio device

Logitech Mic (Ultra Vision)

Realtek high definition audio

Realtek driver version is 6.0.1.6050.

I went to the Realtek web site and current version is R2.55, updated 2010/12/3. Should I Install this?

Thanks.

1 2 Previous Next