• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

wont always work properly?

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2010 Feb 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ive been having a problem with my falsh player since around december now i thought it could b something with settings on my computer or something but im not so sure anymore after reading some of the posts here since the update then it takes an excessively long time to buffer any video i watch on my pc and no its not my pc its practically brand new and was working fantastically before this update you guys came out with however to get to the exact problem im having when i go on to a website say youtube.com or other websites to watch videos/movies when i select the thing id like to watch a thing pops up on the screen like its buffering it used to do this for maybe half a second before it had the video playing with plenty of it already bufferd for it to play while it finished now when i click on any videos it takes several minutes some times before the video will start playing at all if it does ive found that sometimes opening the settings and then closing them without changing anything will sometimes resolve it but the buffering remains much slower than it used to be before the update in december normally i try to figure out what problems i can through the help but i cant find anything in there for this problem im having i have a great index score for all the hardware on my computer so i know that is not the problem my lowest score is 5.5 for gaming graphics if there is an intermitant problem ive over looked please reply to this post with a detailed solution or if there is an older version i can now download to have it working normal again with out updating it

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 27, 2010 Feb 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,  Well, that doesn't sound good. I have about a dozen questions, but just post back what operating system you are using and browser or browsers.

Did you use the Adobe Uninstaller from here: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html ?

The latest FP update came out on 2/11/10. Have you tried to update this version after Uninstalling?

You really don't want to revert back to an older version, since youtube and other major sites will be then asking you to update your Flash Player.

If you are using IE, take a look at the add ons(all you can find) for Shockwave Flash Object..ActiveX Control...Flash10e.ocx and if it's enabled. Now since I don't know yet what version you have on your system, you may not have Flash10e.ocx, but whatever it does say, I need that info. Is it listed and what is listed is what I need to know.

Thanks,

eidnolb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines