4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 19, 2015 8:33 AM by TanjaStar

Dress-up game question...

JiciToh

Hello,

I had been made a dress-up game.I arranged the dress images appear to be the different frame of movieclips with the next button to scroll the images.

When i drag the movieclip images(dress) of frame1  and put on to the stage,the images from frame 1 will be dissapear when i click the next button to the  movieclips images of frame 2.how do i need to do to make the green dress images from frame 1 remain on stage while i click the next button to frame 2 ?

FRAME 1.jpg

Movieclips image from frame 1

FRAME2.jpg

Movieclips images from frame 2

(The green dress moviecplis from the frame 1 dissapear from stage when the frame 2 images load)

Thanks

• 1. Re: Dress-up game question...
          kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP

any objects in frame 1 that you also want to be in frame 2, should be in a layer with no frame 2 keyframe.  after you fix that, you can add a frame 2 keyframe in that layer but, don't add a blank keyframe.

• 2. Re: Dress-up game question...
            JiciToh Level 1

Sorry Sir.....

I did put my  dress images in the same layer(inside movieclip)...but the reason i separate the dress images into few frame because i got a lot of dress images.I can't group all dress images in a single frame (because the space not enough),therefore I divide the dresses into few set and located in different frame,example first set from frame1 has 3 dresses,second set from frame2 has 1 dress..frame3...and so on untill finish arrange all the dresses).The next button is used only to show the different set of  dress images when i click...when i drag the dress images from same set,example:i drag all the 3 dresses from (first set) frame1 and put on the avatar..all the dress will remain on the avatar,all  will dissapear when i click on next button to the second set of dresses on frame2........

Do you know how to solve this kind of problems,or can you give me the better suggestion ?May be my problem is i dunno how to arrange all the images into one group  and make them scroll in one place,i know this will involve a lot of coding .My reference site is  (http://www.dressupgirl.net/dressup/1552/Christmas-is-Here.html ),this is exactly I want to say .....I am very new  and not familiar to actionscript( just know the simple coding )...the above dress set division ideas was thought by myself....but not really functionable enough...sigh...

I need to submit my project work at the end of march....I did finish design everything.....only dunno what's the suitable coding/term to get the effect that i wanted,i did try my best to find resources and study by myself, but really really little i can get.......

• 3. Re: Dress-up game question...
              kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP

i can't determine how to solve your problem from your description.  someone will probably need to download and correct your file for you.

• 4. Re: Dress-up game question...
                TanjaStar

Hi,

do you have any idea on how to save doll, once it's dressed, to use it in further scenes?

For example, you put on the dress you like and than put doll in that dress in different backgrounds like city, countryside...