0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 28, 2010 3:32 PM by yellomaggie

Custom Player Problem with Viewstack and Accordian Menu

yellomaggie

Hi!

I'm trying to create a custom SWF player with a left-hand Accordian navigation. Basically, I need the left navigation menu items to correspond with a particular swf file in a viewstack on the right. I need the files to automatically play in sequence, however if a user wants to skip forward, they can using the left navigation.

I can't get the swf file to play when I click on the second and third menu item: http://yellocreative.com/eLearning/playerTest2.swf

I also need video player controls underneath the swf files, however-- this is probably another forum post.

Below is my MXML:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml" pageTitle="E-Learning Player" layout="horizontal" color="#000000"
          fontFamily="Verdana" fontWeight="normal" width="100%" height="100%" backgroundGradientAlphas="[1.0, 1.0]" backgroundGradientColors="[#242323, #282626]">

<mx:Panel title="E-Learning Player Example" color="#FCFBFB" fontWeight="normal" fontSize="9">
          <mx:HBox horizontalGap="0">
              <mx:VBox verticalGap="0">
                  <mx:Image source="logoTest.jpg" autoLoad="true"></mx:Image>   
                  <mx:Canvas color="#080707">
                      <mx:Accordion width="250" height="550">   
                          <mx:Canvas label="test.swf" click="content.selectedIndex = 0" width="100%" height="100%"></mx:Canvas>
                          <mx:Canvas label="test2.swf" click="content.selectedIndex = 1" width="100%" height="100%"></mx:Canvas>
                          <mx:Canvas label="test3.swf" click="content.selectedIndex = 2" width="100%" height="100%"></mx:Canvas>
                      </mx:Accordion>
                  </mx:Canvas>
                      <mx:Image source="yelloLogo.jpg"></mx:Image>
              </mx:VBox>
              <mx:VBox verticalGap="0">
                  <mx:ViewStack id="content">
                      <mx:Canvas id="slide1">
                             <mx:SWFLoader source="test.swf"/>
                       <mx:Canvas id="slide2">
                           <mx:SWFLoader source="test2.swf"/>