After logging 3 tapes I discovered that early on, somehow my capture settings have been switched from Audio and Video to just Audio. Now I have about 50 clips that are logged incorrectly. Someone please tell me there's a way to change these without having to re-log all of these.
I figured it out. It's a bit tedious, but not nearly as bad as re-logging.
One by one, take each logged clip as if you were going to batch capture. So right click and select "batch capture". Then once the clip is loaded in the Capture window, abort the capture. Then change the settings back to Audio and Video and you can either select "Capture In/Out" or "Log Clip". Problem solved!