2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 1, 2010 11:44 AM by shooternz

Best for Web viewing

rico1931 Level 1

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone out there had any suggestions on which is the best way to export my video for web viewing.

Currently I have a project that was only 1.9MB big but when I exported it to a .mov file it came out to be over 350MB large!

My project is currently exporting at 720x480, 29397 [fps], Lower, Quality 50 - Audio at 32000 Hz, Mono, 16bit - DV/DVCPRO - NTSC.

I understand that the 720x480 will have to be reduced and was wonering if anyone out there had any suggestions how to "shrink" the video and make it the best quality for web viewing..

Thank you!

• 1. Re: Best for Web viewing
          rico1931 Level 1

NVM! got a couple of setting's I didn't see before as flash.. which is good enough! Thanks!

• 2. Re: Best for Web viewing
            shooternz Level 6
            Currently I have a project that was only 1.9MB big but when I exported it to a .mov file it came out to be over 350MB large!

You are not comparing things correctly. The Project File is no indicator of what the export file is likely to be because it does not include the size of all the clips and media contained in your project.  THe ppj is kind of an organisational list of all your edit decisions and the locations of the media theyrefer to etc...

1 person found this helpful