2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 2, 2010 6:10 PM by balureddy

Item renderes in list Box plz help me out!!!!!

balureddy

HI all,

i have a problem with rendering images with data in list control plese help me.problem in detail....

1)i have a data externally and i have to call it by using web service example data is in  xml?

2)after calling the xml i have to bind it to list box control in flex , the data will be images and text in side of xml file?

3)now i have to use item renderers to disply data in list box control , in 3coloumns

first coloumn will be image <space>data and second column also image <space>data , third column also image<space> data

i am showing below

listBox

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------

< image>  name id,city            < image >name,id(any data)      <  image> name,id(any data)

(000)-000-0000              < image> name,id(any data)     <  image >name,id(any data)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------

the above is just example , in list i mage and data need to be displyed .

thanks

balu