5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 2, 2010 5:02 AM by hans-g.

Help please

chazgaz

I recently created a master navigation bar in Fireworks which I have been using on a web site. I added two pop up menus to the roll overs in Fireworks and saved the changes into Dreamweaver which worked perfectly. I now have a need to remove the pop up menus which I have done in Fireworks and up dated the file to my Dreammeaver site. The pop up menus will not disappear. The new Fireworks html when previewed does not show the pop up menus but my main pages on the site continue to display them. I am a relative novice at this so any help welcome.

• 1. Re: Help please
          hans-g. Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Hi,

let me/us see what you're talking about with a link to your website.

Hans-G.

• 2. Re: Help please
            chazgaz Level 1

Hello

thanks for replying here is the link to the site

www.theabbotsford.com

you will see that the pop up menus are for the menu and history and both launch pdf files.

I no longer want these pop up menus to appear and I have removed all behaviours from the master navigation file in Fireworks and up dated the code but the pop ups still keep apperaing.

Regards

Charlie

• 3. Re: Help please

Hi Charlie,

all these references are still on your homepage. Please look to it in the code view (searching for pdf):

mm_menu_0201110032_0.addMenuItem("Menu","window.open('menu.pdf', '_blank');");

mm_menu_0201110032_0.addMenuItem("Menu","window.open('PDF Files/Menu.pdf', '_blank');");

mm_menu_0203162846_1.addMenuItem("History","window.open('PDF Files/History.pdf', '_blank');");

In my opinion, you can delete or replace all these targets with others.

Hans-G.

• 4. Re: Help please
                chazgaz Level 1

Thank you so much I have spent days trying to resolve this. It may

seem simple to most but as a novice I find the coding part quite difficult. I much prefer W.U.S.I.W.Y.G.

HUGE THANKS

Charlie

• 5. Re: Help please

Hi Charlie,

I am very happy about your success. And what should I answer? Actually I guess we are two of a kind, in using code-view.

Hans-G.

BTW

Really good wines in Edinburg!

1 person found this helpful