• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

1145 Error?

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2010 Mar 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought books on-line from USA to download to my Sony E-Reader (PRS 300).  My Digital Editions folder opens and says 'cannot find Digitial Editions folder' and on the Reader Library I get a 'error -1145' message.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Caroline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 02, 2010 Mar 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Adobe error message means that it can't locate the "My Digitial Editions" directory in your "My Documents" folder. This can be because of permissions error or other Windows configuration problem.

-Verify that your "My Documents" folder is in your user directory (and that you haven't moved it - without correctly configuring XP to point to it - I forget the exact steps here).

-Go to your "My Documents" folder and create a "My Digital Editions" folder if it doesn't exist

If this fixes things it will hopefully fix things with Sony Reader Library.

If this doesn't fix things, then you have your choice of opening either and Adobe or Sony support case, so that they can take you through more detailed troubleshooting steps.  To open an Adobe support case (web) you need to go to http://www.adobe.com/go/supportportal  and enter in the pertintent information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines