2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 2, 2010 8:57 AM by stellarinterface

Flash Image Problem after Compiling & Publish

stellarinterface Level 1

I've been using Flash for 10 years and I've never seen this problem with images after publishing. I've also worked with graphics for many years, but I can't seem to figure out what could be causing this problem with Flash compling this image.

The image is RGB, the image displays properly when opened in other applications on my computer, it also displays properly in the Flash library and on the stage. I've imported it as PNG and JPG, but neither of them work. The other graphics in my fla file look fine. When I publish/compile the Flash file, all the colors are messed up - you can barely make out the graphic, it looks all digitzed and pixelated, with major color distortions. I've tried adjusting the publish jpg quality, but that doesn't help.

I'm convinced this is a bug in Flash, since I have the same problem when I publish on the laptop and on my desktop, but I'm not sure. If anyone has any suggestions, please share. Thanks. The image problem is attached. login_diamond_imageProblem.jpg