Source code indicates that the page is still pointing to a local file for the flash content,
<param name="movie" value="file:///Macintosh HD/Projects/Matrix Entertainment/Christopher Zurek/3422ZRK Media Files/Site/root.swf" />
so by default it displays the "get flash" prompt.
Also, you should only work in lower case wherever possible (naming files), to avoid mistakes in file references.
Thanks for pointing that out. I did correct what file the code was pointing to and still had the same issues. However, after doing some more research I realized that I was missing the two key files in my script folder (expressInstall.swf and swfobject_modified.js). I did a hard drive search and found them on my hard drive. I created a folder labeled "Scripts" on the main path of my website and uploaded the two files to it, and all is good. Thanks again for your efforts.
I'm sure you understand this, but just wanted to spell it out in case someone else has the same issue.