• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

We can't watch videos without adobe flash

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2010 Mar 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We try to download adobe flash player but it dosen't work. When the adobe seems to be done it dosen't show a movie or text!!!!! ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your OS?

What's your browser?

Do you see the Flash animation at http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Flash animation at that link. It just shows the version you have and the ones its saying you need.

I have been having the same problem with this Flash Player. I have downloaded it four times and installed it four times in different days and this link stills shows that i have version "You have version 7,0,19,0 installed" which doesn't even look like a version to me.

I say that because below it has versions listed which are supposedly the correct versions:

Platform Browser Player version
WindowsInternet Explorer (and other browsers that support Internet Explorer ActiveX controls and plug-ins)10.0.45.2
WindowsFirefox, Mozilla, Netscape, Opera (and other plugin-based browsers)10.0.45.2
Macintosh - OS XFirefox, Opera, Safari10.0.45.2
LinuxMozilla, Firefox, SeaMonkey10.0.45.2
SolarisMozilla10.0.45.2

These all have numbers where as i have commas in mine which is weird for some reason.

I am not able to play any Flash at all on any site i visit. Sometimes i havd downloaded the Adobe Download Manager and it tries to install once but fails so i try again over top of it and it works yet i still come back to this link you have provided and it says i have "You have version 7,0,19,0 installed".

I think something is wrong with the ADM or the Flash Upgrade Plugin. I am using Firefox and this is a huge issue that needs to be resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Chris, I am going to ask you the same thing I just asked you on another person's thread that you posted on.

This is the one that you posted on also: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/590647?tstart=0

What are you doing posting on here?

Why don't you take care of your own problems that I told you that you had on one of the two threads that you started

in the last couple of days? You did not bother to reply to my response to you on this thread:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/589497?tstart=0  This is one of YOUR  2 threads.

You sent a screenshot of your problem and I told you that you had THREE different versions of Flash Player installed

and that was a problem.  I asked you what other browsers did you have on your computer in addition to IE8 since you

used Win7. You did not reply to me, but you have the audacity to post on the first thread at the top of this post and dare

ask me to answer to YOU about what I was posting to the other person that took the time to start his own thread.

eidnolb

P.S. Here is your OTHER thread that I and Bob also replied to that received no response from you either.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/589513?tstart=0

Message was edited by: eidnolb   To add a P.S.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines