4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 11, 2010 6:45 AM by True Brit

Beginner CSS in CS4

True Brit

I am still struggling with CSS. In particular when I assign a new class to block of text and align left,

when previewed in IE it centers.

Need help.

True Brit

• 1. Re: Beginner CSS in CS4
          Ben M Adobe Community Professional

Can you post a link to the page, or at least the code you are using?  That is the only way to find out.

• 2. Re: Beginner CSS in CS4
            True Brit Level 1

Hello:  Here is just one of the sections I cannot align properly in the browser.

So, When It Comes To Fine Sleeping... We bring  MORE comfort and greater rest to the table. You'll know it after just one night AND for a LIFETIME OF TOTAL COMFORT in bed. You will love mornings again and your days will look better everyday too.

There is nothing quite as satisfying, than knowing you are sleeping with the World's very best! You always get MORE at DOWNSTORE.com

More Expertise, More Comfort, *More *VALUE, More Choices, More Free Essential Services, &* MORE* of the GOOD LIFE to love in bed!

Hope this helps.

True Britt

• 3. Re: Beginner CSS in CS4
              osgood_ Level 8

True Brit wrote:

Hello:  Here is just one of the sections I cannot align properly in the browser.

So, When It Comes To Fine Sleeping... We bring  MORE comfort and greater rest to the table. You'll know it after just one night AND for a LIFETIME OF TOTAL COMFORT in bed. You will love mornings again and your days will look better everyday too.

There is nothing quite as satisfying, than knowing you are sleeping with the World's very best! You always get MORE at DOWNSTORE.com

More Expertise, More Comfort, *More *VALUE, More Choices, More Free Essential Services, &* MORE* of the GOOD LIFE to love in bed!

Hope this helps.

True Britt

That will help like having another few holes in the head, which should'nt be there

What we need to see is the html code and the css you are using not just a few paragraphs of words.

1) Either provide a link to the page in question

OR

2) paste the complete pages code and any associated css in the forum please.

• 4. Re: Beginner CSS in CS4
                True Brit Level 1

Hello:  Sorry I thought copying the section in question would work.  I have now copied it to another file and checked the code source can be viewed and I am sending it to you.

Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks.

True Britt