2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 5, 2010 8:11 PM by jaldred1

    Very newbie question.


      I am taking a AE class and have a question for a project.  I want to take some text and make it look like it is flowing into the distance up toward the top of the screen.  Imagine someting like in Guitar Hero, and I am having problems making the string of text taper.  It would be easy in Photoshop, just use transform and warp, however I haven't found anthing like that in AE.


      Am I missing something?


      I appreciate any help,