0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 10, 2006 6:49 AM by vpmjr

Problems with resizeStartEffect & resizeEndEffect (Panel control)

vpmjr
      These 2 effect triggers seems not to work here. Or Am I doing something wrong? Sample test code attached bellow. See that the same Blur effect that I need to apply in resizeStartEffect and resizeEndEffect is working fine with the buttons. The intention is to apply a blur on panel's childrens before panel resizes, and remove it as the resize ends.

Documentation says:
      resizeEndEffect - Triggering event: resizeEnd
      Specifies the effect to play after a Resize effect finishes playing. To disable the default Dissolve effect, so that the children are hidden instantaneously, set the value of the resizeEndEffect property to "none".

resizeStartEffect - Triggering event: resizeStart
      Specifies the effect to play before a Resize effect begins playing. To disable the default Dissolve effect, so that the children are hidden instantaneously, set the value of the resizeStartEffect property to "none".

So, I believe the following sample code should be working:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
      <mx:Application xmlns:mx=" http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml" layout="vertical">
      <mx:Blur id="blurIn" blurXFrom="0"
      blurXTo="5" blurYFrom="0"
      blurYTo="5" duration="1000"/>
      <mx:Blur id="blurOut" blurXFrom="5"
      blurXTo="0" blurYFrom="5"
      blurYTo="0" duration="1000"/>
      <mx:Panel id="myPanel" width="100" height="100"
      resizeEffect="Resize" resizeStartEffect="{blurIn}" resizeEndEffect="{blurOut}">
      <mx:Label text="TEXT" fontSize="18"/>
      <mx:Button label="SAMPLE" />
      </mx:Panel>
      <mx:Button id="mySUButton" rollOverEffect="{blurIn}" rollOutEffect="{blurOut}"
      click="myPanel.width=200;myPanel.height=200;mySDButton.enabled=true;mySUButton.enabled=fa lse"/>
      <mx:Button id="mySDButton" rollOverEffect="{blurIn}" rollOutEffect="{blurOut}"
      click="myPanel.width=100;myPanel.height=100;mySUButton.enabled=true;mySDButton.enabled=fa lse" enabled="false"/>
      </mx:Application>