At some point during my editing the code completion system got screwed up. This has also caused the "Go to Definition" feature (holding CTRL key and hovering mouse over element where you want to see the definition for) to work incorrectly - see screenshot attached.
The code compiles without warning or error.
I have restarted FB without any change. I have also deleted the "...codemodel" folder in the .plugins folder since I have heard somewhere that it might help, but didnt.
I am using FB4 beta2 on WinXP.
Okay, I tracked it down to the following function which precedes the point from which on things got screwed up:
protected function provideSummaryText():void
this.txtQuantGoals.htmlText = "<";