I got a wired reaction from the TileList container when I
changed the TileList's dataprovider. The dataprovider would be
based on ArrayCollection which contains a set of Label object.
I defined the ArrayCollection object to be Bindable.
Therefore, any modification on the ArrayCollection would be
reflected by the TileList.
1. The user will click on a specific button.
2. ArrayCollection object items would be deleted (to make
sure no redundancy).
3. A new set of Label objects would be created according to
number of words entered by the user.
4. Those labels would be added into the ArrayCollection
5. According to the previous step, TileList will reflect
The problem here: If the user submitted the same word/words
the TileList will display what inside ArrayCollection but
(duplicated) . For example: if the user enter A, ArrayCollection
will have a one label with text of A, and TileList will display two
characters of A.