2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 11, 2010 7:06 AM by jbird5k

fusebox 5.5 on linux/unix

jbird5k Level 1

Hi

I have an app im developing, my dev box is a windows machine and our test / prod boxes are unix/linux. I am using fusebox 5.5 in a no-xml config.  Everything works fine on the windows box, and I am very aware of the case sensitivity issues.  When I move the files to the test box. I get following error.

Could not find the ColdFusion Component test2.controller.profile.
      Please check that the given name is correct and that the component exists. (i did and it does)

The error occurred in /apdsk/prod/cfmx/eoig/test2/parsed/profile.welcome.cfm: line 9
      Called from /apdsk/prod/cfmx/eoig/fusebox5/Application.cfc: line 228
      Called from /apdsk/prod/cfmx/eoig/fusebox5/Application.cfc: line 218

7 : <cfset myFusebox.thisCircuit = "profile">
      8 : <cfset myFusebox.thisFuseaction = "welcome">
      9 : <cfparam name="__fuseboxCircuitCfc_test2_controller_profile" default="#createObject('component','test2.controller.profile')#" />
      10 : <cfif structKeyExists(__fuseboxCircuitCfc_test2_controller_profile,"prefuseaction") and isCustomFunction(__fuseboxCircuitCfc_test2_controller_profile.prefuseaction)>
      11 : <cfset __fuseboxCircuitCfc_test2_controller_profile.prefuseaction(myFusebox=myFusebox,event=even t) />

from debug:

Exceptions

17:16:07.007 - MissingInclude Exception - in /apdsk/prod/cfmx/eoig/fusebox5/Application.cfc : line 165
              Could not find the included template ../test2/fusebox.init.cfm.       

17:16:07.007 - Application Exception - in /apdsk/prod/cfmx/eoig/test2/parsed/profile.welcome.cfm : line 9

17:16:07.007 - coldfusion.util.RuntimeWrapper Exception - in /apdsk/prod/cfmx/eoig/test2/parsed/profile.welcome.cfm : line 9

17:16:07.007 - Application Exception - in /apdsk/prod/cfmx/eoig/test2/parsed/profile.welcome.cfm : line 9

Fusebox debugging:
      Time
      Category
      6ms Fusebox Including fusebox.init.cfm 1
      22ms Fusebox Compiling requested fuseaction 'profile.welcome' 1
      53ms Compiler Implicit component-as-circuit controller/profile.cfc identified 1
      112ms Compiler Parsed file 'profile.welcome.cfm' is unchanged and was not overwritten 1
      121ms Fusebox Including parsed file for 'profile.welcome' 1
      139ms Fusebox Request failed with exception 'Application' (Could not find the ColdFusion Component test2.controller.profile.) 1
      142ms Fusebox Raised at /apdsk/prod/cfmx/eoig/test2/parsed/profile.welcome.cfm:9 1
      145ms Fusebox Called from /apdsk/prod/cfmx/eoig/fusebox5/Application.cfc:228 1
      147ms Fusebox Called from /apdsk/prod/cfmx/eoig/fusebox5/Application.cfc:218

I have also tried to force a clean load using fusebox.loadclean=true&fusebox.parseall=true&fusebox.execute=true

and I still getting the same error.

On the test box I have reviewed the mod levels for all directories, and files to ensure proper permissions

I am at a loss here, anyone have an idea what the problem really is?

Thanks in advance.