4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 11, 2010 10:16 AM by AttaBoy2

Error trying to access photos on mySql server.

AttaBoy2 Level 3

I have a hosting account on godaddy with a with a domain named charliegooddog.org.  I have a simple photo gallery that uses PHP to access photos using a MySQL database.  The app works fine on my machine.  I created a MySQL database with the same table as on my machine.  I uploaded my photo gallery to the  domain on godaddy and updated the file that's used to pass on the hostname, database, username, and password info.

When I bring up the photo gallery  I get this error:

[RPC Fault faultString="Security error accessing url" faultCode="Channel.Security.Error" faultDetail="Destination: DefaultHTTP"]
          at mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::faultHandler()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\p rojects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AbstractInvoker.as:220]
          at mx.rpc::Responder/fault()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\Responder .as:53]
          at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/fault()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AsyncR equest.as:103]
          at DirectHTTPMessageResponder/securityErrorHandler()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\ rpc\src\mx\messaging\channels\DirectHTTPChannel.as:389]
          at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
          at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
          at flash.net::URLLoader/redirectEvent() 

Any ideas?