I have a requirement as below..........this is mainly to look for a solution where we can see a environment.............where we can stop developer to install flex builder locally, download/check out code locally and work locally ..............Please have a look ........
1. There is Remote Server hosting our source code say 1st Remote Server
2. There is another 2nd Remote Server which support workspace for each user
3. Flex Builder installed in the 2nd Remote Server
4. Each Developer connects to the 2nd Remote Server via VNC etc log in to their workspace
5. Each developer check out code in their workspace by connecting to 1st Remote Server.
6. Start Flex Builder instance which is running in the 2nd Remote Server
5. Each developer open source code modifies, build application in their workspace and check
Do anyone have any idea whether this kind of environment is possible in Flex or can anyone suggest something which is almost close to this ? I heard Cloud Computing is something that world is looking to represent this kind of solution .............not sure though