2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 11, 2010 1:46 PM by nealeh

Premiere Elements 8?

bbabinga

I recently purchased elements 8 commercial & a pop up window the first time I ran it said something like - limited effects & menus etc there was also a

link to  download the full content. Tried this but said access denied & to contact adobe with my IP address? Also noticed has only 1 template ??? I was

using elements 4 full version prior to this & never encountered this?

• 1. Re: Premiere Elements 8?
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Did you install the program from an installation disk or from a download?

If from a disk, you'll find a second disk which includes all of your extra content.

If from the site, you can download the additional content from here:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?loc=en%5Fus&product=premiere%5Felements

If you are unable to download the content, it could be because you do not have the software registered or you are not logged in with your Adobe ID.

If your software is registered and you are logged in with your Adobe ID, you may want to contact Adobe. I don't know if you're connected by a broadband connection or dial-up or if you are in a part of the world in which the internet's flow is regularly interrupted, but these could be issues also.

• 2. Re: Premiere Elements 8?
            nealeh Level 5

bbabinga wrote:

link to  download the full content. Tried this but said access denied & to contact adobe with my IP address? Also noticed has only 1 template ???

I think there may be a general Adobe download problem. They still have Adobe Encore 2.0 Tryout on their download page but, when I tried downloading it, I got exactly the same Access Denied / IP Address message you have.

Cheers,
            --
            Neale
            Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children