hope that anyone out there got some ideas in my issue. I was
already searching the forum for advice, but couldn't find
Here is my problem: I designed a page in FW8 (Mac) with a nice popup-menu. I
exported this thing into DW8 having set the option to export the
menu as CSS and slices to layers. Then I rearranged the html File
and included some editable regions, as it was to be used as an
Everything works fine in Firefox but IE7 and Safari
experience some problems.
The popup-layers are displayed behind the main text-area and
not in front of it - this makes navigation a bit complicated.
So teh menu is displayed with text and everything, but behind
the main text.
What I tried: I tried to reset the z-Index of the popup-layers to values
below 10 (were set to 500) - didn't help.
I gave every single item a z-index - didn't help.
I gave the main text area an z-index of 0 or -1 - made the
I reexported the whole thing - made me just crazy.
I worked through the css file for errors - maybe I'm not to
good in CSS ;)
I checked the forums, but could only find issues where the
menu was not displayed at all or the text was missing - doesn't
-- no more ideas :(