3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 14, 2010 10:23 AM by Intercostal

a68: Adobe Premiere Pro.exe- Application Error

Intercostal Level 1

Is anyone familiar with this error message? I received it unexpectantly AFTER program was shut down normally.

The exception unknown software exception (0xc000000d) occured in the application at location 0x28db71bb.

Click on OK to terminate program.

errormessage.jpg

• 1. Re: a68: Adobe Premiere Pro.exe- Application Error
          Intercostal Level 1

It's CS3, latest patch.

• 2. Re: a68: Adobe Premiere Pro.exe- Application Error
            Harm Millaard Level 7

Is this a double post to this one: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/596135?tstart=0

It could be a myriad of things. Supply more details.

• 3. Re: a68: Adobe Premiere Pro.exe- Application Error
              Intercostal Level 1

The other post was related to a separate error message that happened in a different CS3 session after the session this error occured in.

I don't have a context to this particular error other than I was finished working on an aspect of a project in Premiere..editing a sound clip... and then closed Premiere to work on something else. After I closed down Premiere normally and Premiere shut down normally I got that little pop up message(after Premiere was no longer on the screen).

The reason I am concerned about any error messages is that shortly after I installed the latest patch for CS3 I rendered some projects I had been working on.  I noticed some of the mpegs(seemingly random ones, not all of them) shifted(roughly 10 or so frames)their in and out times in the timeline, which, of course, is baffling. I spent a lot of time fixing this but am concerned it may happen again. I'd like to relate this problem to the patch installation and think that it's a one time deal.

I'd rendered the same projects a week ago and didn't have the same problem The problem occured recently and after I'd installed the CS3 patch. I don't know for certain the patch installation is the problem, may be coincidence and some other issue.