0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 14, 2010 10:19 AM by flexy8

Thesis done in Flex 4 with AIR.

flexy8 Level 1

My thesis oral defense was successful last Thurday night, March 11, 2010. With the help of the community, I was able to develop the application towards its expected end and even beyond that. The app was built using the new Adobe Flash Builder 4 Premium Beta and AIR. This was my first major project using Flex specially AIR, Flex 4, with its data services, etc etc. Whew!

So thank you so much to this community! I learned a lot and I'll be learning a whole lot more.

Now  that I became a hardcore fan of Flex and AIR, I can no longer wait to develop

1. apps using Flash Builder 4 with Force.com
      2. a Facebook app using Flex 4 and AIR 2.

How ambitious! LOL. As novice as am I, at least I wanna get my level up to novice++. LOL. I'm aiming towards intermeddiate level then to expert level hopefully. The only free thing in this world is only to dream so I dream big. Who knows, this dreams might turn into reality.

So for guys who are novices like me, just dream high and with the community, we will all soar high together.

-Ed-

P.S. Special thanks to this people for lending me their expertise and provides immediate response to my discussions when I can no longer find the solutions from the community.

Sameer Bhatt

David_F57

Shongrunden

SunilAdobe

jdesko

Jason San Jose